Share your knowledge with the community by volunteering to speak at WordCamp Kanpur 2017.
Not a professional speaker or afraid of public speaking? Speaking experience doesn’t matter, your knowledge does. We will help you prepare for your session. You are unique, and we want that uniqueness.
If you’d like to propose multiple topics, please submit the form multiple times, once for each topic.
- Ideally, your session should not be more than 20 mins log with an additional 10 mins for Q&A.
- Topics in Hindi are also welcomed.
- Speakers are also volunteers. Everyone is treated equally at WordCamp, so speakers will receive the same treatment as others.
- Speakers are not paid to speak at WordCamp, nor their session is meant to promote their product or themselves. The aim is to share their knowledge, and that’s what we’re looking for.
- If you’re selling any WordPress-related products then they should be 100% GPL, in order to apply.
- We are going to record every session at WordCamp and they will be published online. By applying to speak, you agree that WordPress Foundation has the right and permission to use and publish such media — which may include my name, likeness, voice, city/state of residence, or photograph — for any purpose in any format, online (including, but not limited to, WordPress.tv and WordCamp.org) and/or offline, now and hereafter without further compensation, permission, or notification.
Just remember, 31st May is the deadline.