Early Bird Tickets
Early bird tickets are available til 31st of May, with a 30% discount. Regular tickets will be for ₹500 after the early bird period ends.
Individual sponsor tickets are intended for WordPress professionals who want to support the event by paying the actual cost per person for the ticket. You get all the benefits of a regular ticket as well as a mention on our website. Plus, a sense of satisfaction for supporting community’s efforts.
- Ticket includes access to sessions, Tea or Coffee, Snacks and Lunch on Conference day. And yes, swags!
- It is mandatory to carry the copy of the eMail sent to you after successful payment. It must be DIGITAL (on your phone/phablet/tablet/laptop) NO physical print-out (re-think | Save environment). As a security measure, we advise you to carry a valid identity.
- In case, due to any technicality, if you have not received the eMail; we send a reminder eMail &/or SMS on the day of the event prior to registration time for easy access. Further, if your name is displayed on the Attendees Page, we shall consider it valid.
- Issued Tickets are Non-Refundable & Non-Transferable.
- Only one person shall be admitted against each valid ticket.
- Event ID card: Issued at the venue’s registration desk, as per the event schedule. Please carry the same event id-card for the second day of the event
- Right of admission reserved by the Event &/or Venue Management
- By submitting the form, you are approving WordCamp Kanpur 2017 to send relevant eMail & SMS communication in regards to the event & ticketing.
- By submitting the form, you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed to the ‘Code-of-Conduct‘.
- The Event ID may contain a QR Code which will have the following info: First Name, Last Name, Twitter (if mentioned), Website URL (if mentioned). You may choose to include the following during the purchase of the ticket: eMail &/or Mobile.
- Disclaimer: Please note your First & Last Name will be publicly visible on Attendees page along with your Gravatar. Also (if mentioned) the Twitter Handle & the Website URL will be publicly visible. We may not publicly display any other info submitted in the form, unless indirectly in form of statistics &/or report.